Our highly personalized, detail-oriented and best-in-class approach is geared towards high-net worth individuals, their families and their corporate and financial activities worldwide. We also serve standalone foundations and trusts.
Integrated and Holistic Coordination
- Comprehensive asset coordination which takes into consideration tax, asset and risk management with the objective of increasing client’s after-tax returns.
- Consolidated reporting allows our clients to have a clear overview of their income and wealth at any point in time and to holistically understand the performance of their assets.
- Quarterly discussions of the consolidated reporting within the whole family also serves an educational purpose, introducing the next generation into the family’s wealth structure.
- Consolidated reporting allows the coordination and control of the asset allocation across the total assets of the client and the identification of risk concentration across multiple portfolios and legal entities.
- The consolidated reporting serves as a risk management tool to monitor third-party service providers to ensure they always act within the investment guidelines and the fees charged are in line with agreed terms
Cost and Time Savings
The P&P Family Office – unlike an external asset management company – serves as a single point of contact between the client and their selected service providers (e.g. banks), has no conflict of interest and can provide the client with a consolidated view over all of the client’s assets. Additionally, external asset managers do not provide a holistic approach comprising all tax, risk and asset management and cannot guarantee the client institutional rates since asset managers tend not to consider private clients as institutional investors.
No Conflict of Interest
- The P&P Family Office does not provide any services other than coordination/orchestration, thus serving as a conflict-free single point of contact to the client.
- We do not receive any kick-backs or retrocessions from any third parties.
- This allows us to act as a truly trustworthy partner to our clients, advocating for and serving them.
Best-in-Class Service Providers
With our unique liaison to best-in-class service providers solely as coordinator, we assist our clients in the selection of recognized and trusted industry leading experts in a “beauty contest” without conflict of interest.
We ensure the coordination and ongoing monitoring of the selected service providers to ensure they always act within the investment guidelines and the fees charged are in line with agreed terms.
Management of Complex Assets
Our services are not limited to bankable assets, we offer the same services for non-bankable assets such as real estate, non-listed equities, private loans, art, old timers, etc.
We are able to assist our clients with coordinating the purchase, sale, structuring or management of such assets, allowing the clients to save time and energy to find a suitable provider they can trust.
Where special know-how is needed, we profit from a wide network of independent experts which we can consult.
- We ensure transparency towards our clients regarding the fees and products of the financial institutions the clients choose to work with.
- We ensure that our clients have all the needed information to make an informed decision.
- Regular discussions of the consolidated reporting within the whole family also serves an educational purpose, introducing the next generation into the family’s wealth structure, if required.
- The clients are always informed about the actions of the P&P Family Office. They can be involved in the management of the legal structure around their wealth at any time and as much as desired.
Latest Technology Innovation
- Thanks to economies of scale we can give our clients access to the latest technology innovations in the field of wealth management.
- The client benefits from a personal relationship with the P&P Family Office since many burdensome and time-consuming processes are automated, hence increasing staff availability.
- Ongoing monitoring of third-party service providers to ensure they always act within the investment guidelines and the fees charged are in line with agreed terms.
- Our clients have immediate and transparent access to information from the service providers at any given time.
Secure Storage of Documentation
Secure storage of confidential information in platforms and data bases owned by the P&P Family Office and/or external cloud storage providers, always in compliance with the highest safety standards and on servers based in Switzerland exclusively.
Registration, processing and transmittal of data is done in compliance with Swiss Data Protection regulations.
Significantly better performance
How does the P&P Family Office increase client performances.
The P&P Family Office selects best-in class service providers with proven experience and coordinates all wealth management activities for you. We always act in your best interest without any conflict of interest.
A thorough tax assessment provides the basis for an efficient and sustainable tax situation. Yearly tax returns and reclaim services optimize your portfolio returns after taxes.
Proper investment guidelines with an individual investment strategy are pivotal for a professional asset management setup. Together with you, we select the best suited wealth managers and banks. We negotiate institutional terms for you and reduce your overall costs.
The P&P Family Office constantly monitors your assets and the dedicated banks and asset managers. We install a proper cost and fee controlling. We evaluate their performance and hold regular private investment committees with you. The consolidation of assets across banks increases transparency and provides a holistic wealth overview.
By strictly integrating tax, asset and risk management, the results are significantly better. In this setup, taxes are optimized, banks and asset managers are monitored and overall costs are reduced. This substantially increases your returns after taxes and fees.